September 20, 2007

Everyone needs a little Grace

A break in the scheduled A to Z programming... :) But I promise, the second installment is on its way! I hope you're enjoying it so far...

Spent some time recently with little Gracie - a little Canadian fireball at two years old. Aren't her curls to die for?!? This is one of my absolutely favorite ages to shoot - from about 2 to about 7. I love it. Love it.

She was an amazing trooper - without a nap all afternoon - and had a chance to shoot down at my new fave spot in the Harbor - near the Threshold Group. I love the fountains and the rock and the place to play...and so did Grace. It rocked.

Without further adieu...




I love how her jeans turned out so textured when I flipped it into black and white...




Handprints with water...




Mommy and Gracie - checking out their reflections in the water...




And my favorite of the afternoon - the Grace Pout. :)


Check back in the next day or so for I: Iso!

No comments: